Digital Transformation for Apparel Industry
Make the apparel industry the core of the future through IT technology.
Digital Sourcing Platform
Reduce Fixed Costs
Sije International transforms the apparel industry into a high-tech industry through 3S
Effective production strategy using process analysis
Systematic Supply Chain Communication System
Digitalization from complex supply chain system
Sije International's technology is optimized for the labor-intensive apparel industry.
Logical process analysis architecture
Costing, the standard for clothing production, is accurately calculated. This algorithm is optimized for the apparel supply chain based on the TPS theory, and the time required for each process (SMV) continuously improves accuracy through big data analysis.
A METHOD OF CALCULATING A PRODUCTION VOLUME OF THE PRODUCTION LINE USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Data-driven layout design
Sije International design the optimal production layout based on 28 million process data. We built a database using data science technology for about 10,000 styles collected from the factory for 3 years. Based on this, practitioners simply set the process, machine, device, and level of difficulty, and AI automatically designs the layout.
production data collection
Productivity can be checked in real time, anytime, anywhere. MONOLOG based on the IoT network installed in all processes of the plant collects all production data such as production volume, cycle type, and efficiency. In addition, advanced machine learning technology discovers and optimizes more advanced layouts.
SMART COUNTER FOR MANUFACTURING PRODUCT OF SEWING AND METHOD, AND SEWING MANUFACTURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INCLUDING IT AND METHOD FOR PROCESSING THEREOF
Make production line schedules semi-automatic. Complex sourcing management, including Raw material schedule, lnspection, Cutting, Sewing, Finishing, and Subcontract management, is now updated with just one or two clicks. No more checking via email, messenger or phone.
As of 2023,
Sije International has a global apparel supply chain through sustainable partnerships with 20 factories in Southeast Asia.
- Certified Venture Company (Korea Venture Business Association)
- BiiG WAVE (Incheon Creative Economy Innovation Center)
- Admission to the Youth Entrepreneurship Officer School (KOSMES)
- Representative Companies for 'Korea Digital Day' (World Bank)
- Awarded by the Minister of Science and ICT
- Seed investment attraction (KOSMES)
- Smart Factory Solution 'Monolis' Beta Ver. Released
- Established an affiliated research institute
- Recognized as a youth start-up company (KOSMES)
- Registered as an excellent technology youth company (KIBO)
- Achieved first export
- Member of the Korea International Trade Association (KITA)
- Company establishment